Bible Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome! Empty Re: Welcome!

Post  jRoses Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:01 pm

I am Rose. I run bible studies in my home. Reading all of the information in the forums has helped a lot in a truly undiscovered topic.

jRoses

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Empty Hello. I am Diana Moreno

Post  dianamoreno Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:54 pm

I am currently part of a weekly bible study facilitated by Laurel Zenner. My interests are understanding the middle east crisis currently and how it ties into biblical history as well as prophecies. I enjoy studying comparative religious studies as it relates to peoples' culture and sense of being.
I hope to contribute pretty soon!

Diana Moreno
Bible Student

dianamoreno

Back to top Go down

Post  A Bible Student Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello! My name is Laurel (Laurie) Zenner. I've been a student of the bible for over 30 years but I don't count myself as a scholar, per se. I don't know Greek or Hebrew, and certainly not Aramaic, I'm not an expert on ancient history, and I hold no theological degrees. I count myself fortunate to live in a time where information on these subjects is readily available through the internet and other tools.

I've been studying prophesies since the fall of 2008. I welcome discussion in support of or in opposition to the conclusions I've drawn. I hold scripture, as originally written down by holy men as God spoke, to be my definition of truth. All other sources can be used to fill out what may not be detailed in scripture, but scripture is my only rule for truth.

A Bible Student

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Empty Welcome!

Post  Forum Admin Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Welcome!

Please introduce yourself. Smile

Last edited by Forum Admin on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Forum Admin
Admin

https://bibleprophecies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down